Thursday, July 14, 2011

If Tomorrow Never Comes

Does the thought ever cross your mind 'what if I never wake up in the morning?'  Sometimes I think about this a lot.  What if...I didn't do everything I was supposed to do?  What if...I left things undone?  What if...I've left things unsaid?  What if...I haven't told the person I love that I love them?

I'm always worried that I haven't told my friends or family enough how much I love them.  What if they don't know how I feel?  What if I haven't shown them how much I love them?  Have I done and said enough?  Will they know?  Will they remember?

Or did I miss the chance?  Did I let time go by just assuming they knew?    Did I take them for granted?  Did I take the opportunity when it was given to me?  Did I love all I could love?  Did I give all I could give?  Did I take the chance or miss the dance for fear of the pain that could come?
  
I don't want to have regrets.  I don't want my love questioned.  I don't want to leave this world with you wondering?  I want you to know, I love you.  I love you.  I love you.  Forever and ever I will always love you.  You mean more to me than words can say.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment